Can Hair Tattoo Help Women Hair Loss?
Do you feel like your hair lacks density or is thinning? If you cannot stand seeing your hair thinning, losing its volume, we can help you by increasing your hair density with Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) while matching your natural hair color.
Hair Tattoo for Women – How Can it Help?
The appearance of a full head of hair is the crowning beauty for many women. No matter where you come from, it is highly desirable to have thick and full hair. The reality, however, is that many conditions lead to women suffering some form of hair loss. About 80% of women experience it by the time they reach 60 years of age.
- Hormonal changes such as due to pregnancy or menopause
- Female pattern baldness
- Traction alopecia
- Extreme stress
- Side effects from medications such as with chemotherapy
Benefits Of Hair Tattoo For Woman
- Restored Confidence, Being able to look in the mirror and see your hair looking restored is a great confidence booster. You do not have to cover up and you can be assured to draw admiring glances rather than negative attention.
- Faster and Long-Lasting Results, The effects of Hair Tattoo procedures can easily last several years before you notice the need for a touch-up. This is much easier and lasting than other cosmetic options like wigs, weaves, hair fiber and spray on hair. You should see a gradual improvement in your appearance with each subsequent treatment session.
- Safe, Being less invasive than transplants, this procedure is much safer and easier to recover from. In the hands of well-trained practitioners and a sterile clinical treatment environment, you can also be assured of minimal risk of infections. Organic pigments also reduce the risk of any bad reaction.
- Quick Recovery, Because Hair tattoo is minimally invasive, there is little disruption to routine. The procedure is typically painless, with any discomfort or minor pain treatable with numbing cream. There is usually some redness that lasts just a few hours after each session.
- Cost Saving, Hair transplants can be less cost-effective and the procedure can sometimes produce unsatisfactory results. Cosmetic cover-ups like quality wigs and weaves can add up in cost over the years. With SMP you get a solution that will last you several years, with no special maintenance costs to keep up in the meantime. The cost of the procedure itself will mostly depend on the size of the scalp being worked on.
Get an idea of the cost of your treatment Click Here
Almost each and every female, in the end, develop some diploma of lady sample hair loss. It can begin any time after the onset of puberty, however, females have a tendency to first note it around menopause when hair loss normally increases. The hazard rises with age, and it is greater for ladies with a record of hair loss on both aspects of the family.
As the identity suggests, androgenetic alopecia entails the motion of the hormones referred to as androgens, which are indispensable for everyday male sexual improvement and have different necessary features in each sex, inclusive of intercourse force and law of hair growth. The circumstance might also be inherited and involve quite a few special genes. It can additionally end result from an underlying endocrine condition, such as overproduction of androgen or an androgen-secreting tumor on the ovary, pituitary, or adrenal gland. In both cases, alopecia is probably associated with improved androgen activity. But in contrast to androgenetic alopecia in men, in ladies, the unique position of androgens is more difficult to determine. On the threat that an androgen-secreting tumor is involved, it is essential to measure androgen degrees in girls with clear girl sample hair loss.
In both sexes, hair loss from androgenetic alopecia happens due to the fact of a genetically decided shortening of anagen, a hair’s developing phase, and a lengthening of the time between the shedding of a hair and the beginning of a new anagen phase. (See “Life cycle of a hair.”) That potential it takes longer for hair to begin developing lower back after it is shed in the path of the everyday boom cycle. The hair follicle itself additionally changes, shrinking and producing a shorter, thinner hair shaft — a manner referred to as “follicular miniaturization.” As a result, thicker, pigmented, longer-lived “terminal” hairs are changed via shorter, thinner, non-pigmented hairs referred to as “vellus.”
1. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline
Tight ponytails, cornrows, braids, and whatever else that pulls on the small hairs that make up your hairline can reason hair loss. The stress brought about via these tight hairstyles pulls too strongly on the refined hairs of your hairline and hair loss/thinning can occur. If you do want to put your hair up in a ponytail, use an elastic that would not have steel like the Goody’s Ouchless line of hair products. It helps make sure your hair might not get tangled in the elastic and pull out your hair when putting off your ponytail.
2. Ditch hair equipment that uses excessive heat
Heat is constantly challenging on hair. It reasons bonds inside the hair strands to fracture, inflicting brittle hair that breaks and falls out. If you figure out to use a hair straightener or curling iron, make certain now not to depart it on one location of your hair for too lengthy and pass it each ten seconds or so. Also maintain in thinking that if you hear scorching or burn your fingers, the warmth placing is too excessive and you are additionally burning your hair. Try to let your hair dry naturally as regularly as feasible and when you do use styling tools, make certain to use a heat-protecting spray that will reduce the injury the equipment is inflicting on your hair.
3. Be cautious of chemical processing
Just as warmth is very dangerous to the hair, so are a range of chemical processing remedies presented by using salons. Chemically straightening your hair, bleaching, and lightening your hair can all purpose harm to the hair shaft, weakening the hair and inflicting hair loss. Always strive to stick to your herbal fashion and shade as carefully as viable if you are experiencing hair loss or thinning or the hassle will simply get worse. If you commonly use chemical processing, make positive you deal with your hair to a deep conditioning therapy at least as soon as a week for ultimate results.
4. Peruse your pantry
Foods excessive in nutritional vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc, and nutrition B12 can all assist revitalize thinning strands. Make certain your weight-reduction plan consists of lots of leafy greens, nuts, beans, fish, and lean meats. If you are having a difficult time getting ample vitamins in your everyday diet, an appropriate dietary complement can assist cowl anything your eating regimen is lacking.
5. Use hair merchandise centered to restoration hair growth
Because thinning hair and hair loss is a big beauty issue for women, many organizations are now growing merchandise mainly aimed at restoring hair growth. A range of merchandise that includes several oils and minerals that may additionally resource in hair growth, break microorganisms that can motive hair breakage and loss, make bigger blood circulation to the scalp, and more.